Welcome to the "BTW" Page! We are so excited to launch this! Since this is brand new today, there are still some updates to do, but let the blogging begin!!!
Off the 12 and 2 thing...my most recent goal and one I am still really working on is the Spring Cash Bash. As of right now I have 7 shows in and 8 to go! They are on the calendar, but will they hold? Stay tuned!!!!! Cassie
So I have no idea how to make my pic come up or how to not be anonymous....soo tech challenged! I feel old! Anywhoooo MI is all over the update!! Just sayin ... ;0) Erica oh and yes I will admitt, I cannot remember what BTW means LOL
Hey ladies! This is so exciting! I'm going to be doing my 12 and 2 in 3 months! Let the fun begin!
ReplyDeleteOff the 12 and 2 thing...my most recent goal and one I am still really working on is the Spring Cash Bash. As of right now I have 7 shows in and 8 to go! They are on the calendar, but will they hold? Stay tuned!!!!! Cassie
ReplyDelete8 down, 7 to go!!!! Cassie
ReplyDeleteSo I have no idea how to make my pic come up or how to not be anonymous....soo tech challenged! I feel old! Anywhoooo MI is all over the update!! Just sayin ... ;0) Erica oh and yes I will admitt, I cannot remember what BTW means LOL
ReplyDelete